Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A little bit about me

I'm new at this so if I do something wrong, do not let me know.
I work in a library and it's a great place to be. But the beach is better. I live near the ocean and the bay. Since I'm a Capricorn and my tail is in the water, There is no better place to be.
I love the Giants, Devils, and a whole bunch of drivers chief of whom are the 2 Juniors: Truex and Earnhardt. I collect die cast cars, dolls and dust. I have 2 cats, 2 kids, and a life.
I listen to R&R, classical, jazz, & anything but noise. I don't especially like silence, but sometime I crave it. Most of my heroes are dead & that's ok too. I have a wish list of things to do, next on it is skydiving. I like to take chances and I love to drive fast. I'll answer questions but I might lie. Take your chances.

No comments: